Skip to content
- What is the shelf life of your products?
We recommend using our products within 1 month of purchase. All of our products are made in small batches periodically, giving you the freshest order as possible. We also recommend storing our products in a cool, dry setting under 70°F/ 21°C to preserve their quality.
- Are your products safe to use during pregnancy/nursing?
- We will always defer to your physician regarding using our ingredients while pregnant or nursing.
- Are your products made by machines or handmade?
- Our formulas are measured, mixed, and made by hand by us!
- Are your products made in the USA?
- All of our products are made in the USA.
- Do you have sustainability goals and practices?
- Do you offer samples?
- Yes, if samples are available, they can be purchased under each product page.
- What happens if a product is out of stock?
- You can preorder your next item using the preorder option on each product page. Estimated delivery time(s) will be stated for the preorders for that item.
- Can you recommend products for me to try for my concerns?
- Where do you ship?
- We currently ship to United States and Canada.
- How can I track my package?
- Once your order has shipped, you will be provided with a tracking number via email.
- Are there additional customs duties for Canadian residents?
- There are no additional duties added to your order if you’re in Canada. Shipping will automatically be calculated based on your location.